Why have none of the moderated debates for either party questioned the candidates about:
- reversing Bush's unitary executive office?
- impeachment of Bush, Cheney, Gonzales, et al
- reversal of No Child Left Behind
- ending to corporate welfare
- the false piety of the Republican Elite
- the hypocrisy of the Evangelistic Leadership as non-questioning supporters of Bush
- etc., etc., etc
Why wait for a debate? Why haven't any of the candidates asked these questions of each other? By not making known what they believe on these matters and countless others that don't make the manufactured news, each of the candidates -- regardless of party -- leaves us ready to assume that come January 2009 nothing will change but the White House letterhead.